About this item
Add a bright pop of color to your wall with the Heaven's Dawn II Canvas Wall Decor. This piece features a combination of colors, textures and patterns, creating an ethereal landscape that will brighten most any room. You can also use the piece to bring together all the colors you have in your room. This modern wall decor comes with a metal hanger, so you can hang the art piece easily. The piece also makes an ideal housewarming gift.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 22.0 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- That was the only thing we did not like about it. We had to figure it out by adding a wire on the back.by CariocaMom3/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This painting is very similar to an artist's work named Natasha Wescoat. I don't know if this painting is her work but it looks very close to it. Also there is another artist that goes by MADART that has tree paintings like this. The same use of a single black tree with vivid colors surrounding it. Look it up on the internet. They are gorgeous.by Nursey0312/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I paired this with the Warmth Wall Decor piece. They compliment each other well I think.by customer1k10/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not through Walmart. Overstock has some. Much pricier though.by paawils10/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not see any other like it.by CariocaMom6/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?