Heath Zenith Wireless Plug-In Door Chime Kit with 2 Push Buttons, White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Heath Zenith Wireless Door Chime Kit features an eight-note Westminster melody or a two-note melody for the front entrance, as well as adjustable volume control to suit varying sound needs. It also includes a one-note chime for the rear entrance. Featuring one plug-in receiver and one battery-operated push button (push button battery included), this white plug-in door chime has up to a 100' transmission range between the chime receiver and push button. Installing a door chime can help to ensure that you never miss a visitor again. The Heath Zenith Door Chime with 2 Push Buttons has a white molded cover that is designed to match most any house color.
Heath Zenith Wireless Plug-In Door Chime Kit with 2 Push Buttons:
- White molded cover
- Up to 100 foot transmission range between chime receiver and push button
- 8-note Westminster or 2-note melody for front entrance and 1 note for rear entrance
- Adjustable volume control to suit varying sound needs
- One plug-in receiver
- One battery operated push button (push button battery included)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.4 x 3.5 x 5.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have 2 should work with 3 just have tobe apart or they won't workby farm150012/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not all at the same time. You would have to switch the plugs around every time you wanted to switch between chimes.by AFBiz12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it was 12volt battery that came with it the bell plugs into wall and outside buttons use a battery carries the batteries They have lasted 2 years both rent housesby farm150011/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Heath Zenith Wireless Plug-in Door Chime Kits use a special 12 Volt DC replacement battery specially made for wireless push buttons.by CommunityAnswer9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model has adjustable volume and has a max 75 dB.by HeathCo7/22/2015Written by a verified representative from HeathCoWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?