About this item
Never miss a caller at your door with the Heath Zenith Wireless Plug-in Door Chime Extender. This device is practical for homes or offices with wide floor areas but with limited bell coverage. The Heath Zenith wireless door chime allows you to cover more rooms, provided that you have an existing wireless doorbell unit. It works by "listening" for the chime of your original bell. When it goes off, the transmitter sends out a radio signal that activates the unit. This wireless chime extender plugs in to a standard outlet and features three programmable tunes plus volume control. No extra wiring is required, making its installation extra easy. This device needs three AAA batteries to operate.
Heath Zenith Wireless Plug-In Door Chime Extender:
- Activates a plug-in chime when the original doorbell makes a sound
- Features three programmable tunes including an 8-note Westminster or 2-note melody
- Adjustable volume control
- Wireless chime extender has a range of up to 100'
- Heath Zenith wireless door chime needs three AAA batteries to operate
- Easy installation; no extra wiring necessary
- Practical for homes or offices with wide floor areas but with limited bell coverage
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.4 x 3.5 x 5.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the sender goes on bell and receiver plugs into any wall socket up to 100 feetby farm15005/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This picture shows two different products because it is two different products. One is chime to ring, the other is where the sound comes from.by CommunityAnswer5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- One unit activates the extender when the primary chime sounds.by muleskinner3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has to touch the door bell wether wired or wirelessby farm15007/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It needs to be next to the original chime. If that is not possible read my review to see how to extend the distance. Muleskinnerby muleskinner9/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's what I have. One piece goes on you bell & the other plugs in any wall socket. Works great sure beat fishing wire through the walls.by farm15007/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?