About this item
With the Heath Zenith Wireless Plug-In Chime, you can simply take the chime with you. This entry alert chime, white, plugs in to a standard polarized socket, offering a degree of flexibility and convenience. To install the Heath Zenith wireless chime, you mount the door sensor and plug in the chime. There is no electrical installation needed. The design of this Heath Zenith Wireless Plug-In Chime offers a seamless look that is sure to blend in with the decor of your home. It has a range up to 100' for added convenience.
Heath Zenith Wireless Plug-In Chime with Entry-Alert Sensor:
- Simple styling
- 3 tunes with adjustable volume control
- Battery operated
- Up to 100' range
- Easily installed
- Color: white
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.4 x 3.5 x 5.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is no button. This doesn't work like a doorbell. It only chimes when the door is opened.by MLP012/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a door sensor. When the door opens ,the chime goes off. It's not exactly push button kind a bell.by haroondo2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this product will not work for your needs. It works by placing one magnet on the door and the other on the door frame. When the two are separated, the chime is triggered. It does not send out a beam.by MLP011/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Additional entry alert sensors are available for purchase.by CommunityAnswer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?