Heath-Zenith Wireless Battery Operated Door Chime Kit with Off-White Cover
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$6.98 Was $7.64Save $0.66
- Reduced Price$50.12 Was $77.22Save $27.10
- Reduced Price$50.96 Was $74.32Save $23.36
- $5.67 Was $8.49Save $2.82
- Reduced Price$72.11 Was $111.11Save $39.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.38 x 2.5 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What type of battery does the receiver and push button use? How often must they be changed (if anyone has had exp. using this product)?
- The doorbell requires 2 "C" batteries (not included) and should last about a year with average doorbell use.by HeathCo6/19/2015Written by a verified representative from HeathCoWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The receiver uses two C batteries and the push button uses a A23, 12V battery, which is the same battery that most garage door openers use in their transmitters. I had the Heath door bell kit for over 15 years and changed the batteries in the receivers three times and the one to my front door push button three times and my side door push button twice as it gets less use. So I guess that averages out to once ever five years or so depending on how much it is used.by Lifegazer1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit comes with 1 wireless push button included. If you need another push button, you can purchase the SL-6167 or SL-6162 model, or purchase another Heath Zenith wireless push button. All Heath Zenith wireless push buttons and doorbells are compatible.by HeathCo3/25/2014Written by a verified representative from HeathCoWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I would not recommend this product. It malfunctioned after less than a year, and the chime is not loud enoughby nursali1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products