About this item
The Heath Zenith 180-Degree Motion Sensor adds a greater degree of flexibility to motion-activated lighting. The sensor will detect motion from up to 70' away and has a one-minute or five-minute timer. Put this sensor anywhere up to 100' away from the white Heath Zenith Wireless Motion Sensor to remotely activate lights. Add more than one sensor to increase the motion coverage in other areas in and around your home. You can also select whether you want detection at night only or in the daytime as well. You can place it inside or outside your home to meet your lighting needs.
Heath Zenith 180-Degree Wireless Motion Sensor, White:
- No wiring required
- Wide 180-degree motion detection angle
- Detects motion up to 70' away with a selectable 1 or 5 minute light timer
- Selectable night only or day/night motion detection
- The Heath Zenith motion sensor mounts anywhere inside or outside
- Requires 2 AA batteries, not included
- Adds new flexibility to motion lighting
- Model# SL-6030-WH
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.58|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 3.0 x 3.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You would have to check what wattage level the switches can handle compared to the bulbs you are trying to control. But, other than that, I don't see why not.by LeftyAZ1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work fine. The sensitivity can be adjusted for the needed distance and you can aim it where you want. Put two up if you need to.by pacrhat8/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The motion sensor can activate certain Heath Zenith lights or wall plug-ins. You would want to purchase this with one of these items to make the sensor actually turn something on. Contact 1-800-858-8501 for more information of a list of compatible items.by HeathCo1/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The light you reference (SH-5105-WH) is 240 degree. The motion sensor is 180. No they are not compatible. Thanks for your question!by HeathCo10/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?