About this item
Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bits:
- Finest quality English toffee
- Approximately 1 1/3 cups
- Contains almonds
Milk Chocolate (Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Nonfat Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; Soy Lecithin; Salt; And Vanillin, Artificial Flavor); Sugar; Palm Oil; Dairy Butter (Milk); Almonds (Roasted In Cocoa Butter And/Or Sunflower Oil); Contains 2% Or Less: Salt; Artificial Flavor; And Soy Lecithin.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.35 x 7.86 x 4.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||45|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5 G||8|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 G||13|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg||1|
|Sodium 50 Mg||2|
|Total Carboydrate 9 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 9 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Ingredients for baking. It is a mixture of crushed chocolate pieces, and crushed toffee.by sfarnz9/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is literally small chunks of Heath toffee covered in chocolate for using in cookies or as I did topping a birthday cake.by CaliCutie7/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here's a description from Hershey's : They're real HEATH Candy Bars broken into pieces that are just the right size for baking and toppingby mmw200810/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?