About this item
Keep your toes and body warm continuously for 8 hours with the Hothands Toe Warmers. Hothands is the leading brand of providing toe and body warmers, and most sports and athletic professionals prefer the same. These air activated warmers have adhesives on one side, and so they are ready to use anywhere you want. The HeatMax Toasti toes foot warmers are most vital for sports people, athletes, skiers, hikers, outdoor workers, and frequent travelers. These sports toe warmers are great for anyone wanting safe, convenient, concentrated warmth in cold weather conditions.
Hothands Toe Warmers:
|Age Start:||10 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 8.0 x 3.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 40 pair per caseby glj3810/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 40 packs each containing one pair.by diabeticswife2/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 40 pairby mahunter12/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I buy two cases a year, that would be 80 pairs. When I'm outside in the winter working on my tractor or going to the barns I always have them on.by glj3810/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box contains 40 packets with a pair in each one. So, you must use 2 at a time because once the packet containing the 2 warmers is opened, they become activated by the air.by cynher3/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?