About this item
No matter what kind of craft you are working on, Heat 'n Bond Ultrahold Iron-On Adhesive is a strong and easy way to hold pieces together. Activated by heat, this heat and bond iron-on adhesive can be used for home decor, costumes, quilts and shirts, and on materials other than cloth to place designs and other cloth appliques onto your creations. With Heat 'n Bond Ultrahold Iron-On Adhesive, there's no need to sew or pin. Wearables made using this no-sew adhesive can still be machine-washed and dried. Applying the heat and bond iron-on adhesive is a quick process, since it needs only a low heat setting and a short amount of pressing time to adhere to your fabric.
Heat 'n Bond Ultrahold No-Sew Iron-On Adhesive, 17" x 5 yds:
- Heat-activated adhesive
- Low pressing temperature and short pressing time
- Machine washable and dryable
- Double-sided permanent adhesive
- Eliminates the need for pinning
- Allows for designs to be drawn or printed onto the paper liner
- Smooth edge-to-edge application keeps appliques from bunching, puckering or lifting
- Use on fabric, felt, canvas, foil, suede, cardboard, leather and wood
- Use for applique, home decor, costuming, wall hangings, quilting and wearables
- Irons onto the back of your fabric before running through a die-cut machine for easy applique
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.64|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 1.5 x 19.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It says on the actual package that it is great for fabric, patches, denim, leather, suede, and appliques. So, i'm sure it's good for denim pants.by LadyHawkEruru11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am using it one baby dresses I'm making for friendsby auntieMag9/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This works best when used on fabric, felt, canvas, foil, suede, cardboard, leather and wood.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this type of Heat n Bond is meant to attach without the use of sewing, as it says No Sew on the title. If sewing or stitching is required, then use the Heat n Bond Lite in the purple package; that's meant for a temporary bond.by LadyHawkEruru5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?