Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$399.00 Was $579.00Save $180.00
- Rollback$119.00 Was $169.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$369.00 Was $381.18Save $12.18
- See details in cart
- $349.00 Was $366.46Save $17.46
- Rollback$249.00 Was $309.97Save $60.97
- $129.00 Was $144.99Save $15.99
- Rollback$206.00 Was $219.00Save $13.00
- Rollback$159.00 Was $169.00Save $10.00
- $129.00 Was $146.00Save $17.00
- $190.77 Was $226.15Save $35.38
- Rollback$156.00 Was $179.87Save $23.87
- Rollback$219.99 Was $241.43Save $21.44
Heat Controller RADS121H High Efficiency 12,000-BTU Room Window Air Conditioner
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your home cool and comfortable with the Heat Controller RADS121H 12000-BTU Window Air Conditioner. Equipped with three cooling speeds and adjustable air direction, it gives you an effective way of keeping the temperature down in a bedroom, living room or other space. This Heat Controller air conditioner cools while saving on energy costs. The decorator grilles come in a neutral stone white finish that blends with any decor or color scheme. Lightweight cabinets are built with galvanized steel, making them sturdy and durable. A check filter feature lets you know when this part needs to be replaced so maintenance is easier. This high-efficiency air conditioner also has electronic controls with a digital display for convenience and simplicity of use. A remote control is included so you can adjust the temperature from where you sit across the room.
With features like slide-out filters that are easily accessed and washable for convenience, this 12000-BTU air conditioner is easy to maintain. The air conditioner also includes a mounting kit for secure installation.
Heat Controller 12,000-BTU Window Air Conditioner, White:
- Cools approximately 450 to 500 sq ft
- High efficiency
- EER: 10.8
- Cooling amps: 10.2
- 115-volt power supply
- 3 cooling speeds
- Adjustable air direction
- Remote included
- 24-hour timer with automatic restart
- Window mounting kit included
- The Heat Controller 12,000-BTU Window Air Conditioner comes with a 1-year warranty
- Heat Controller air conditioner model# RADS121H
|Volts:||110 V AC , 120 V AC|
|Coverage Area:||550 Sq. ft.|
|Maximum Room Size:||450-550|
|Form Factor:||Window mounted|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RADS-121J|
|Primary Shelf ID:||-102|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Features:|| Cooling , |
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.20 x 18.00 x 22.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no the name is deceiving heatcontroller is the manufacture name only This is only an AC unitby theycallmeDoc10/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this unit is strictly an air conditioner, it does not heat. It only cools.by bestbuy152010/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just cools. Heat Controller is the name. It just means the product controls heat by cooling.by Jealith6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Rockstartdoggies5/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is the brand of the unit /manufactureby theycallmeDoc6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Heat controller is the actual manufacturer. However, the way Wal*Mart has it labeled is a little confusing, as Heat Controller does not make anything under the Heat Controller name. Heat Controller makes everything under the Comfort-Aire brand or the Century brand. This unit is actually a Comfort-Aire branded unit.by bestbuy15205/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you, Anonymous!!!! I was thinking the same thing, but just hadn't gotten around to looking to find a manufacturer named "Heat Controller." Also, I can see the confusion with the name, as in the Question, "What is a Heat Controller?" Well, now thanks to you we can say, "A Heat Controller is a Manufacturer who makes products to control heat (thru the use of an A/C unit)." Thanks! Michelleby mattnmichelle5/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- heat controller is the company www.heatcontroller.com. Confusing, eh?by An anonymous customer5/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. When you get above 14000 BTU's, they go to 220 but this one, being 12000 BTU's, uses a regular 110 plug.by Elmyra7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes , normal wall outlet , usually over 18,000 BTU they use the heavier wiring 220by BuyerLI7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes if it is a three prong outlet,do not break the prong off of the unit to use in an old two prong outlet get an adapterby theycallmeDoc6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Standard wall outlets in the US are 115 volts, so if you mean will it plug into a standard polarized plug wall outlet, then the answer is yes it will.by bestbuy15205/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?