About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get in shape with the HealthRider Fitness Strider. This amazing strider machine works your entire body by targeting both lower and upper body muscles. Its wide, rotating, 2-position handlebars add to its versatility and will allow you to work even more muscle groups. The rowing handles, which can be removed, create an entirely different kind of workout for your shoulders and arms. Not only do you have a choice in upper body moves, but there are two sets of pedals for even more range of motion. The exercise strider features an oversized adjustable seat. The smooth, quiet linkage system on the HealthRider Fitness Strider ensures a quiet workout. The LCD monitor keeps track of your reps so you can make sure that you are reaching your exercise goals.
- Wide, rotating 2-position handlebars
- Target your lower and upper body
- Removable rowing handles
- Dual pedals
- Over-sized adjustable seat
- LCD monitor
- Transport wheels
- Smooth, quiet linkage system
- 8-week nutrition guide
- 250 lb weight capacity
- 90-day warranty
- Model# HRCR02411
See all steppers and rowers on Walmart.com.
|Stride Length:||18 inches|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||58.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||45.0 x 32.0 x 40.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The assembly took my very astute handyman about one hour. I would not have done well doing it myself.by jfduffey2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A lot. I had a guy friend of mine put it together. Not sure I would have done it myself but he was methodical and it went smoothly.by aninun12/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can not lock the handlebars, but they are removable.by CommunityAnswer12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?