Similar items in stock
HealthMaster Elite 8-Speed Blender, Black/Stainless Steel
Customers also viewed these products
- $115.00 List price $139.99Save $24.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make a fresh start with the HealthMaster Elite 8-Speed Blender! A few simple dietary changes can last a lifetime. The HealthMaster Elite is a great way to serve delicious nutrient-rich meals quickly and easily. Prepare hot and cold foods with just one machine using whole, raw ingredients for total nutrition. Centrifugal friction cooks food naturally, helping to retain beneficial vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phyto-nutrients and enzymes. This multitasking emulsifier is the perfect kitchen companion to help you create soups, sauces, ice cream, smoothies and more. Taking the first steps to preparing healthy meals leads you in the right direction to overall wellness. So to make it easier, we've included our recipe books to help you cook like a culinary genius for the whole family.
HealthMaster Elite 8-Speed Blender, Black/Stainless Steel:
- 8 speeds and pulse feature
- Prepares hot and cold foods
- Pulverizes and liquefies whole fruits and vegetables in seconds
- Helps retain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phyto-nutrients
- 60 oz BPA-free pitcher
- Stainless steel blades
- Blends both wet and dry foods
- Centrifugal friction cooks food naturally
- 1200 watts of power
- 60-day warranty
- Dimensions: 10.04"L x 12.4"W x 16.81"H
- Model# JLA-8WAL
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Color:||Black , Clear|
|Volume Capacity:||60 oz|
|Number of Speeds:||Speed|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||JLA-8WAL|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.04 x 12.40 x 16.81 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby dah12/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The plastic tamper is included andthat is about the only sturdy thing about this blender.by whatsfairisfair3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby JadePrincess12/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it isby bichonfrisemommy9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, tapper included and a must; blending is not as easy as just turning the machine on.by BBurt82/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it isby Texganny7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby someonesshopper2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No tamper locks like the regular Health Master. Only a lever that is activated when the blender jar is placed on the base.by Blenderguy3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutelyby KatrinaMarie2/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just did this today, I had veggies and fruit in the Healthmaster and put some ice cubes on the top. I put it at speed 8 and for 4 minutes. When I came back everythign was blended smoothly, no clumps or chunks of ice or food left!by tmb323210/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure and crush your ice and use the tapper. Also, the ice button helps to blend. My Ninja handles ice much better.by BBurt810/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My understanding is that the newer model is BPA free and this is what I haveby dah110/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure about that, but don't purchase from anyone but HealhMaster if you want a warranty or any support from the companyby guesswhonextdoor10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $35.99