About this item
Digital scale with remote digital display provides professional-grade accuracy in a small footprint. The platform can be placed virtually anywhere. The corded display unit can be set on a countertop or mounted on a wall with the included hardware. Advanced features such as EMR connectivity via USB, hold and tare will allow you quickly take and record weight readings from the 1" LCD screen. Other functions include Body Mass Index (BMI), auto off, auto zero, Lb/Kg conversion, zero out, and LB/KG Lock-Out. The Digital Physicians Scale also offers a weight capacity of 500 lb. (220 kg) and 17-3/4" wide x 14" deep platform. Digital scale runs on six AA batteries (included) or a 120V Adapter (not included).HHM498KL. 498KL. Health-o-meter Health-o-meter Health o Meter Professional Remote Digital Scale. Scales
- Number Of Characters: 2
- Battery Size Supported: AA
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Number Of Batteries Supported: 6
- Display Screen Type: LCD
- Maximum Weight Capacity imperial: 500 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity si: 220 kg
- Weight Increment imperial: 3.20 oz
- Weight Increment si: 100 g
- Country Of Origin: China
- Recycled: No
- Recycled Content: 0%
- Post-consumer-waste%: 0%
- Assembly Required: No
- Measurement Type: Kilogram
- Color: Gray
- Manufacturer: Jarden Corporation
- Product Line: Professional
- Screen Size: 1"
- Manufacturer Part Number: 498KL
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.jarden dot com
- Interfaces/ports: USB
- Power Source: AC Adapter
- Package Contents: Professional Remote Digital Scale6 x AA battery
- Weight approximate: 16 lb
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.