About this item
Nutella Hazelnut Spread is the topping that goes well on everything. From breakfast foods to dessert, this is a delicious condiment that contains over 100 hazelnuts per jar. Nutella spread (26.5 oz) contains no artificial ingredients and uses real cocoa with skim milk for a creamy, yet nutritious addition to any meal.
Nutella: Hazelnut with Skim Milk & Cocoa Spread, 26.5 oz:
- Kosher dairy
- The original creamy, chocolaty hazelnut spread
- Delicious anytime of the day
- Hazelnut spread with cocoa and skim milk
Sugar, Modified Palm Oil, Hazelnuts, Cocoa, Skim Milk, Reduced Minerals Whey (From Milk), Soy Lecithin: An Emulsifier, Vanillin: An Artificial Flavor.
Do not refrigerate or microwave.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.3 x 4.4 x 5.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||100|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 11 G||17|
|Saturated Fat 3.5 G||18|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 15 Mg||1|
|Total Carboydrate 22 G||7|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||6|
|Sugars 21 G|
|Protein 3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what are the expiry dates on the products because it is not visible especially when making an online purchase
- I received my jar of Nutella last week - I just checked the expiration date and it's March 2015.by Meemomof710/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For Nutella it's on the white lid. Okay?by Westener3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I placed my order January 2014 - the dating was October 2014.by SweetiePie2/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bought 2 jars and both were good for about 4-6 months from time of purchase. The expiration date was printed on the bottom of the jar I think.by BellaSun12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just received my new jar and the expiration date is 9 months from now. Trust me, it won't last that long! It is that good.by Jaxlds1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just purchased online and the bottle had over a year shelf life. Never had any problems with out dated product from Walmart.com. When I shop in store I have to read the dates but online shopping seems to have it together with product dates.by Jeeg1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- good question. i haven't checked it myself. it's usually on the cap.by fale1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?