About this item
This Hayden Kids' Table and Chairs Set can be a good addition to your child's room. The square table and two chairs can fit into a corner or central section of the room for versatile functionality. The neutral color scheme of this white table and chairs set matches most bedroom themes. Crafted from MDF and solid wood, this sturdy product was designed for parents as well. This 3-piece table and chairs set allows your child and a friend to craft art projects, play with toys or enjoy other activities. Kids delight when presented with furniture sized just for them. This set is easy to clean and extremely durable, ensuring it will be used for many years. The Hayden Kids' Table and Chairs Set, recommended for children age 3 to 8 years of age.
Hayden Kids' 3-Piece Table and Chairs Set, White:
- Age Range: 3 to 8 years
- Includes a table and 2 chairs
- MDF and solid wood construction
- 3-piece table and chairs require some assembly
- Table dimensions: 23.6"L x 23.6"W x 20.5"H
- Chair dimensions: 11.6"L x 11"W x 23.6"H
- Model# 91120WHT
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.6 x 23.6 x 20.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 98 pounds and I have no problem. The chairs are small but very sturdy!by Keljul9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, can handle the weight of an adult, but it is not comfortable to sit due to how low the chairs are. I am short, and I find it awkward.by SingleMomTX9/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As an adult, I would not sit on this. By times of doing that, it will get rickity....of course! The set is made for small kids. It's low enough for you to sit on the floor and engage in coloring and such.by Fonett8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this will not support an adult.by CommunityAnswer8/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! It is such fragile material -- (pressed paper, not even pressed board) moving around or putting pressure anywhere on the chair will weaken it. It may not break on the spot, but it is definitely meant only for very young children. I bought a folding step stool to sit on to engage with the kids. You must be careful even when leaning on the table.by Songbergs8/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just under 11 inches.by Songbergs11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chairs are 22.25" in height.by CommunityAnswer11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?