Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$47.41 List price $56.89Save $9.48
Hawkeye Lava Lamp Aquarium, 6 color LED lighting
Consider these popular products
- $3.68 Was $5.67Save $1.99
- $16.38 Was $19.99Save $3.61
- $20.48 Was $24.99Save $4.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Lavarium, .42 gallons-LED Light (Multi-Color Light with 6 Switchable Colors) & Glass Pebbles. The Lavarium features under-glow LED lighting with a twist of the dial you can have six different light color options (see pictures below).
Hawkeye Lava Lamp Aquarium:
- .42 gallon tank
- Perfect for Betta fish
- Acrylic construction offers leak proof durability
- 6 LED changing lights
- Model # LV081
- Starlight Black color
- Kit features Underglow LED lighting glass pebbles
Animal Health Concern: Fresh Water
|Volume Capacity:||0.4 gal|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.25 x 8.00 x 6.13 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How do you clean it, and is it very top heavy in case a cat rubbed up against it would it fall over easily?
- Use a bottle brush.by An anonymous customer11/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy a proper tank and the cat cannot topple it over! This is too small, if you get a larger tank at least 2.5G, then your fish will be much more active and dance around, not in this. Heater and filter essential.by Tigerfishy11/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well the shape is such that a cat rubbing against it could tip it over. You might try placing it in a corner. The top comes off so a bottle brush can be used to clean it. Gold fish put out a lot of waste matter so I would recommend a Betta but be sure and dial back the air volume, the air pump is adjustable by twisting the top and bottom sections.by DeckedOut11/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby sassy23411/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (6)Was this answer helpful?