Hawkeye 1.6 Gallon Hexagon Aquarium Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Hawkeye 1.6 Gallon Hexagon Aquarium Kit is the tank that started the desktop aquarium phenomenon. This desktop aquarium kit has a 6-sided tank and comes with the following features: black hood with light, plant, air pump and undergravel filter. The Hawkeye fish aquarium kit is perfect for most freshwater fish that don't need heaters.
Hawkeye 1.6 gallon hexagon aquarium kit:
- holds 1.6 gallons
- 6-sided enclosure
- black hood with light
- artificial plant
- air pump
- undergravel filter
- appropriate for most freshwater fish that don't need heaters
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.88 x 7.63 x 13.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a toggle switch right on top of the light socket in the back.by Grrrrreat12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There should be a little flip switch on the light (where you inserted it into the hood). Just flip it.by An anonymous customer11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is an on/off switch on the light socket located at the rear of the aquariums hood.by BettaKit1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can keep two GloFish in this aquarium easily.by BettaKit11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT CAN.by ulcyberchasey11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can add a GloFish to ANY tank you want, BUT it has got to have a filter, this one just has an air pump, and a filter pump. I personally would not want this tank for my GloFish!by An anonymous customer3/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, ONLY CLEAR INCLUDED IN THE TANK.by ulcyberchasey1/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no beacause the wattage is too high. but a blue one lookes the same for the same wattageby fish24711/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?