About this item
With dozens of new features, including weed ID, mountable and side-scanable sonar sensor and four user-selectable sensitivity settings, the HawkEye Portable Fish Finder is guaranteed to reveal the catch. Simply turn on this HawkEye Fish Finder, toss the unique floating sonar sensor from the shoreline, bridge or boat and watch instant depth, fish, week and bottom contour readings appear in the palm of your hand. This HawkEye Depth Finder provides readings from 2.5' to 99.9', ultra-wide 45-degree sonar angle, and trollable, mountable and floatable sonar sensor with 35 feet of cable and cable tie strap. ShootThru Technology of the HawkEye Fish Finder allows readings through boat, kayak, canoe or ice. The HawkEye Portable Fish Finder also features automatic bottom composition detection. Also includes pivoting LCD protector/display stand.
HawkEye Portable Fish Finder Features:
- Depth, fish and bottom structure readings from 2.5' to 99.9'
- Ultra-wide 45-degree sonar angle
- Trollable, mountable and floatable sonar sensor with 35 feet of cable and cable tie strap
- Fish identifier, depth scale and two-stage audible fish alarm
- Works down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- ShootThru Technology allows readings through boat/kayak/canoe/ice
- WeedID programming accurately depicts weed height
- Automatic bottom composition detection
- Pivoting LCD protector/display stand
- Water resistant to IPX4 standards
- SoftGlow backlit display, green LED
- 4 AAA batteries powers 30 hours of continuous use
|Maximum Depth:||Depth capability to 99.9 feet (30.4 Meters)|
|Screen Size Measured Diagonally:||1.5" W x .1.8" H|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.3 x 2.8 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.