Hauppauge 1191 WinTV-HVR-950Q for Laptop and Notebooks
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Hauppauge 1191 WinTV-HVR-950Q for Laptop and Notebooks will allow you to watch live analog NTSC and digital over-the-air ATSC broadcasts on your computer. This tuner for Windows systems is equipped with WinTV-Scheduler, which helps you record your favorite TV programs on a daily or weekly basis, whichever is most convenient for you. This external USB TV tuner supports all 18 ATSC high-definition digital TV formats for North America, including the 1080i format. You can also watch and record QAM cable TV, giving you a number of viewing options on your computer. A portable antenna is included so you can receive TV up to 10 miles from an ATSC transmitter. As this device is a hybrid TV stick it gives you a number of functional options despite its compact appearance.
The Hauppauge TV tuner uses a USB interface, making connection easy and providing high-quality tuning in a tiny little package.
Hauppauge 1191 WinTV-HVR-950Q TV Tuner:
- Product type: TV tuner
- Hybrid TV Stick
- External USB TV tuner primary functions: TV tuning and video recording
- Host interface: USB
- Designed for laptops and notebooks
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 6.3 x 2.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it works great on my 64-bit Windows 7 computer. It installed without any problems.by TsingTu11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, when I first got it It worked well on a Win 7 Pro machine, but it works just as well with the Win 7 that came bundled on my new machine. I just use media center and its great.by Kestie11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have Windows 7 pro 64 bit, and this device only functions as a tuner. The SVideo and Composite inputs do not function.by PennNetworking3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am running Vista Home Premium 64 bit and it works just fine. I also used a TV tuner on my laptop again Vista Home Premium that was 32. Depends on what operating system with windows whether the Windows Media Center is part of the package.by Victoria2223/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it works great!by TsingTu3/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will work on 7, sort of. That is if you don't expect it to be good quality video.by skipthisproduct8/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It works with both my 64 bit win 7 machines. It just comes up in Media Center so you don't even need the bundled software though the signal meter is nice. I have Nvidia 9500 GT on one machine and Ati 5650 on the other and I have a slight preference to the ATI but it is a better card. Both machines rock, and the TV is great.by Kestie6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I use the software package that comes with it instead of windows media with the Windows 7 OS ?
- With Windows 7, you use the software that comes with the device. You do not need Windows Media.by TsingTu12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. And frankly the software is very easy and intuitive and because of its features is (I think) required.by BackToCable9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby will898912/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?