Harvil Tabletop Pool Table with Accessories
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Harvil Tabletop Pool Table is a lightweight and affordable way to introduce the fun of pool to children. This pool table comes with everything required to play. It turns any child's bedroom into their own personal game room.
- L-shaped legs with nonmarking pads to protect table and floor surfaces
- Includes two 36" two-piece cues, one set of 1.25" billiard balls, two pieces of chalk and one plastic triangle
- Pool table dimensions: 40"L x 21.5"W x 7"H
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Playing surface dimensions: 37"L x 18.5"W x 3/16"Thick
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.967|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||42.992 x 25.0 x 5.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are kids able to play pool on this table standing up, or does it need to sit on top of a table??
- It would depend on where you put the table - we put it on the living room coffee table and it was just the right height for our 4 year old grandson to play standing up.by GrumpysWife13/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The kids need to sit it on top of a table to play it standing up. We use our coffee table.by lk2shp3/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will have to sit on top of a table.. For small children a coffee table would work.by krislea8012/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the pool table itself come in one piece or more in the box? If more than one, can it be disassembled again after putting it together?
- The short legs are separate and have to be attached but otherwise the pool table itself is all in one piece.by GrumpysWife13/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only thing to assemble are 4 short legs. Very easy.by derekes12/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?