Consider these popular products
- $24.99 List price $39.93Save $14.94
- $22.00 List price $30.99Save $8.99
- $15.47 List price $26.50Save $11.03
- $17.99 List price $26.50Save $8.51
- $16.49 List price $29.98Save $13.49
- $14.99 List price $19.99Save $5.00
- from $19.45
- $24.99 List price $29.98Save $4.99
- $12.84 List price $14.99Save $2.15
- $15.61 List price $24.98Save $9.37
- from $12.40
- $19.96 List price $49.99Save $30.03
- $17.59 List price $29.96Save $12.37
- $9.69 List price $14.99Save $5.30
- $13.99 List price $19.99Save $6.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kevin Rafferty's documentary Harvard Beats Yale 29-29 looks at this historic 1968 matchup between those two longtime college football rivals. Many recall that year's edition of this annual grudge match as it was the first time in almost six decades that both schools were undefeated going into the game. The filmmakers utilize archival footage, and intercut it with new interview footage provided by many of those who played a part in that memorable game. ~ Perry Seibert, All Movie Guide.
Bonus Interviews (73 Min) In Additional Interview Excerpts Not Included In The Film, The Players Provide A Deeper Look At The Season, The Game, And Its Aftermath, Theartical Trailer.
|Actors:||Gus Crim, Brian Dowling, J.P. Goldsmith, Fritz Reed, Kyle Gee, Nick Davidson|
|Studio & Production Company:||Kino Lorber Films|
|Record Label:||Kino Lorber|
|Digital Video Formats:||Blu-ray|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.