Similar items in stock
Hartz Powdered Formula for Kittens
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make sure your kittens is getting the vitamin and nutrients it needs to grow with the Hartz Powdered Kitten Formula. It has been specially designed to provide optimal growth and development in many different breeds of kittens. With Linolic Acid for a healthy skin and coat and Lysine for respiratory health, this product will help your pet stay happy and healthy. The included essential vitamins and Taurine help to support growing bodies and encourage development of the heart and eyes. This milk replacement for kittens is designed for felines from birth until 35 days of age. It can also be used as a supplement for kittens who are having trouble nursing.
Hartz Powdered Formula for Kittens:
- Convenient to use liquid formula
- Precisely formulated to support optimal growth and development of kittens
- The kittens' milk formula contains Linolic Acid, which supports healthy skin and coat
- Contains Lysine for respiratory health
- Contains essential vitamins and Taurine to support growing bodies and the development of the heart and eyes
- Can be used as a food for orphan kittens from birth to 35 days old
- Suitable as a supplement for the mother during pregnancy and while suckling her young
Warning Text: Refrigerate After Opening: Discard Prepared Formula After 24 Hours and Unused Powder After 30 Days. Do Not Freeze. Consult Your Veterinarian For Feeding Advice.
Ingredients: Dried Whey Protien Concentrate, Dried Whey, Dried Whey Product, Sodium Caseinate, Dried Skimmed Milk, Pork Animal Fat (Preserved Wit Hbha and Bht), Alpha Tocohperol Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Dl-Methionine, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Selentine, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Artificial Flavor, Mono and Digylcerides of Vegetable Oil, Sodium Silico Aluminate.
Instructions: Stir Formula Until Smooth. Animal Body Weight: 4 Oz: Powder 2 Tsp, Water 4 Tsp; 8 Oz: Powder 4 Tsp, Water 8 Tsp; 16 Oz: Powder 8 Tsp, Water 16 Tsp. Feeding Frequency: 0-21 Days Old Feed Every 2 Hours. 22-35 Days Old Feed Every 3-4 Hours. 36 Days and Older, Decrease Amount of Formula; Increase Feeding of Solid Food.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.56 x 5.00 x 5.56 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does it come with a bottle to feed the kittens or do I have to buy that seperate? Is so where do I get a bottle for the kittens?
- It does not come with a bottle or the variety of nipples that you will need. Those are purchased separately for all of the formulas that I have ever purchased. As their little teeth begin to grow they will chew lots of holes into the nipple and eventually that tip of the nipple will be gone. Did the kitten swallow it? I have no doubt that it did, but all kittens have grown to be very healthy cats and so it did not seem to be a problem.by marienj508/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sorry it doesn't you can try looking at walmart if you cannot find it try your local grain store blue seal,agwayby alljam5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the bottle is sold seperately and should be located in the same area as the formula.by BarbJH8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only the powder is in it. Wal-mart carries the little nipple pet bottles. Or a large eye dropper works too.by hummergrey6/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check with your local walmart. My local store sells the bottle's for 1.27 each.by computerfixercasarnc6/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have lost the label from the container. Please tell me how much water and formula to use to mix this up.
- I do not have this product on hand at this time. No need for it (thank goodness). Go to the screen where it can be purchased and see if it tells you and if not try to magnify the picture of the can for details. As I remember (hopefully correctly) the bottle has not quite 1/3 powdered formula and then the warmed water is added.by marienj504/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- for every teaspoon of powder add 2 teaspoons of waterby alljam4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The mix is two parts water to every one part formula. example 1 Tsp formula + 2 Tsp Waterby BarbJH4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 1 tablespoon with 2 tablespoons cold or cool water. Stir well or it gets lumpy.by hummergrey4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its one to two..Like One tablespoon of mixture to two tablespoons of water...............by hannahandharley6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Once the kitten formula is mixed into liquid form........no more than two days. You can trust me on this as I have bottle fed more kittens than can be counted.by marienj507/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Once the formula is mixed (1 part powder to 2 parts water), it is good for up to 24 hours. Please disguard any unused portion after 24 hours. You MUST keep it in the refridgerator when not in use. Mix it with HOT water to get rid of lumps.by Jodigirl339/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?