Similar items in stock
Harmony Folding Travel Booster Car Seat
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Harmony Folding Booster Car Seat is the ideal solution for transporting your child. The 'smart' design meets parents' needs for storage and portability, along with the highest standards of safety offering full body front, rear and side impact protection. Compactly folded for travel or storage, the Harmony Folding Booster Car Seat is smaller than a travel suitcase (folded size 17.5"L x 16"W x 11"H). This Harmony Booster Car Seat is the perfect size for storage anywhere, including overhead compartments on airplanes, and it easily assembles in mere seconds.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.61 x 17.3 x 26.72|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, booster seats are not FAA certified because airplanes don't have shoulder belts.by mor272/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it cannot be used on an airplane. This booster is for use in a car with a shoulderbelt only (planes only have lapbelts).by Safermom4/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not according to the instruction manualby homewithmythreesons3/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. On the bottom it says it does not but you can still check the seat at the gate.by OnlineShop4Eva12/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it says that boosters that use the seat's seat belt (not just this seat but any of them) as the restraint are not supposed to be used on airplanes because you are only supposed to use them when you have a lap and shoulder belt not just a lap belt.by testingmama1234/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! Your child is way too young and too small for any booster seat.by mor277/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- An Evenflo Maestro harness to booster seat would be a great option. Very light weight for travel and will fit your child until they are ready to booster. The harness lasts until 65#.by 1stTimeMom2Ella7/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Boosters are not recommended for 2.5 year olds even if they meet the height and weight limits. They do not have the maturity to sit properly to keep the seatbelt in position. If the seatbelt is not in position, then they are not safe. A high weight 5pt harness seat (65#+) is recommended for your child. There are several budget friendly seats available. Any step up in car-seats is a step back in safety.by 1stTimeMom2Ella7/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby homewithmythreesons3/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, no it does not.by testingmama1237/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the video on http://carseatblog.com/19901/new-products-from-harmony-juvenile-folding-travel-booster-defender-360-combination-seat/ it is a high back only model and must have the headrest attached.by 1stTimeMom2Ella4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?