Hardwood Cutting Board, 12" x 18"
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Protect your table or countertops with the Hardwood Cutting Board. This board measures 12" x 18" and is the ideal size for all of your slicing and dicing needs. It is the smart choice for use with fine cutlery because it won't dull or damage knife blades. This reversible cutting board allows you to cut up fruits and vegetables on one side, while the other side can be reserved for meats to prevent possible contamination between foods. It features a groove along the edge that can catch juices or liquids to prevent a mess on your counter. This Hardwood Cutting Board is an essential tool in any busy kitchen. Buy one for yourself or purchase one as a housewarming gift for a new homeowner. It also makes a lovely bridal shower or birthday gift for anyone who likes to cook and needs kitchen tools.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.44|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 12.0 x 0.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- thickness is within a hair of 3/4 of an inchby Sharon4Now7/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is about 3/4 to 1 inch thick.by michjbthemh1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 1/2to 3/4". Adequate sizeby Maryshopsonline12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Its very thick as equal to my wodden table deskby allright23412/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- .75" or 3/4"by docfrock12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not really - I would not use to put a very hot pan from the on - it probably would scorch or burn - not made as a trivet.by Victoria2226/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Save your money, buy something of better quality! The old saying, "you get what you pay for" holds true! Mine is in 3 pieces.by pretensed5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. it's nothing resistant. ours is in 5 pieces after wiping it with a wet sponge. if it's that poorly made, i sure wouldn't put heat on it.by bevykona5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may place pans and baking sheets right off of the stove or out of the oven onto this. The board will get hot but can withstand the heat.by CommunityAnswer4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it's made of soft pine and it has a rough surface, like it wasn't sanded very well. It splits pretty quick after just a few uses. Pay attention to the one star rating reviews. Mine is in 3 pieces. The first time it completely split in 2 pieces, was in less than 2 months. I don't live close enough to Walmart to have taken it back or I would have. Do yourself a favor and put a few more bucks with the money you'd spend and buy one made of bamboo or find someone locally who does wood working and have them make you one. I will be very soon! We have a guy locally who makes cutting boards for about $25-40 depending on the size that will outlast anything store bought!by pretensed5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I Can't say for sure but I don't think so. Looks more like Ash. either way it is junk because it split on me. See my review.by docfrock1/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$13.99Was