About this item
This Hardwood Chopping Block is the ideal accessory for most kitchens and a simplistic alternative to your typical cutting board. It is made from solid hardwood and is designed to be used with fine cutlery. This 14" x 14" kitchen chopping block provides you with a stable and sturdy platform that may be used for slicing vegetables, fruits, meats and more. This cutting board has a compact size allowing it to be placed almost anywhere on a kitchen countertop without cluttering up your space.
Hardwood Chopping Block, 14 x 14:
- Hardwood chopping block
- Kitchen cutting board is best for fine cutlery
- Measures: 14" x 14"
- Compact size takes up less space in your kitchen
- Solid hardwood chopping block provides strong and stable platform for cutting, slicing and chopping vegetables, fruits and meats
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 14.0 x 1.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Walnut I think.by 2shop4us9/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There was no specific information on the actual types of hardwoods used. The surface of the cutting board is the end grains of what appears to be a variety of different types of hardwoods glue or molded together. This may be can be seen by the different colors of wood that make up the cutting board.by JayinSD1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It was made it Crandon,WI 54520 by Snow River Products a Division of Columbian Home Products, LLCby gr8maid11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- China.by 2shop4us9/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What's the best cleaning product for this cutting board, Im going to be cutting mostly poultry and veggies so Im worried about salmonella cross contam
- Dish soap and water I assume.by 2shop4us9/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Season initially with mineral oil let the wood absorb as much as it can wipe off excess. Reapply mineral oil every month and it will last for years.by 7ken13/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?