Similar items in stock
- from $28.84
- $215.79 Was $308.00Save $92.21
Better Homes and Gardens Wingfield Hard-Top Grill Gazebo, 7.2' x 4.9'
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This grill gazebo has a hard top, and it both protects your grill and provides shade. The fluted steel posts are strong and durable, and there are two glass counters on both sides to provide plenty of prep space. Ground stakes are included, and assembly is easy. This grill gazebo comes with a limited one-year warranty.
Better Homes and Gardens Hard-Top Grill Gazebo:
- Hard top
- 2 sides of tempered glass counters provide plenty of space
- Both protects your grill and provides shade
- Fluted steel posts are strong and durable
- Ground stakes included
- Easy to assemble
- Dimensions: 7.2' x 4.9'
- Limited 1-year warranty
- This item ships in two boxes:
- Box 1: 19" L x 2" W x 47" H
- Box 2: 20" L x 9" W x 83" H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||97.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No.by HeavenLee2See5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nopeby NightAngel4421/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs are not adjustableby Ayello1/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the legs are not adjustable.by taxfool6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, as long as it's on level lawn. Actually ours has the front 2 posts on 2 pavers on the lawn to be level and the back posts are directly on the lawn and spiked in. You can use the spikes that were included or purchase some sort of thicker tent spikes, either way it's very versatile.by NightAngel4426/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have my gazebo on the lawn and it's perfectly stable.by Ayello1/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure you could but I wouldn't recommend it since it's not very heavy so a strong gust of wind may shift it. If you do decide to set it up on grass, you may want to pound in a spikes to keep it stable.by taxfool6/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The top is made out of a plastic type of cardboard. It's not very heavy or durable but does provide some shade and protection against rain.by taxfool1/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check out this link which also has a video of the item. I just ordered from Walmart and hope it works out well. Measures 7'2"w., 4'6"d., 7'2"h. (center). Weighs 84 lbs. http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/guide-gear-backyard-grill-gazebo.aspx?a=784499by foneill11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $356.22 Was $499.99Save $143.77
- Reduced Price$1,840.27 Was $1999.99Save $159.72
- $1,956.90 Was $2084.99Save $128.09
- Reduced Price$197.00 Was $259.99Save $62.99
- Reduced Price$119.77 Was $179.99Save $60.22
- Reduced Pricefrom $202.98
- $239.99 Was $403.18Save $163.19
- Reduced Price$1,688.99 Was $1799.99Save $111.00