About this item
In Happy Feet Two, new dangers are threatening the penguin nation, and it's going to take everyone working - and dancing - together to save them from extinction. Mumble and Gloria now have a son of their own, Erik, who is struggling to find his own particular talents in the Emperor Penguin world. Players use dance moves to recruit penguins with unique abilities that help advance the adventure, stun opponents and enemies, as well as manipulate the environment around them to solve co-operative puzzles.
- Side-by-Side Co-op Play: Players can get into the rhythm with friends and family with co-op play as Mumble and Ramon, two of the film's main characters. Players can use the penguin chicks, Bo, Atticus, and Eric, to help along the way.
- Dance the Adventure... in 3D!: For the ultimate experience, players can dance their adventure in 3D. The game is available in full 3D for the Nintendo 3DS.
- Meet the Cast of Characters: Players can experience key beats from the film's story and play as Mumble as he traverses the Antarctic landscape with his best friend Ramon to save their colony from extinction. Along the way, players can use dance moves to recruit other penguins with unique abilities or win over other animals that advance the adventure.
- Upbeat Musical Score: All of the music in the game is performed by three-time Grammy Award winner Ozomatli, the popular, Los Angeles-based band known for combining a wide array of musical influences. The upbeat score, including a song with Lil' P-Nut, an eight year-old rapper who voices the character Atticus in the film, will appeal to kids and parents alike.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief and Mild Cartoon Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.