Similar items in stock
Hanes - Women's Thermal Underwear Leggings
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
hanes comfort fit promise; soft waffle thermal knit fabric; shrinkage controlled; comfortable knit cuffs; steady seam construction
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash cold, with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if desired. Do not iron label.|
|Fabric Content:||65% Cotton /35% Polyester|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am about the same size and the medium fit well. You may want to wear socks over them, as I always do anyway. They are long enough even without socks.by Dee201Wind8/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These fit me great, but I always pull my socks over my thermos. I am 5'6 too. You might want wool blend socks if your ankles are pron to getting cold.by Dee2012/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The inseam (from crotch to bottom of leg) on the large size is just a tad over 30 inches if that helps at all. Don't know what it would be on the medium, but probably isn't any longer.by BookCrazed2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I find these fit a little smaller than you would think. I am similarly sized, but 5'3. These should be long enough for you, but order the extra large unless you like your clothes to fit VERY snug at the waist!by LadyBiya2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After one washing, the XL is still long enough to cover my ankles. I also have a 31" inseam and have trouble finding pants that are long enough. These seem to be okay so far - but then I always wear my socks pulled up over the bottoms of the legs for ankle coverage, so I might not notice if they pulled up over my ankles.by SWColoradoGal561/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They aren't going to 'cover you'. I wear socks.by Valmak2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I will give you size LARGE measurements. Measured flat the waist is 14.50" across (29") the length from the top of the waist band to the tip of the cuff measures 41.50" inches.by LittleBittyPrettyOne2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 65% cotton35 polyesterby Dee2019/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 65% cotton 35% polyesterby skyelyles7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 65% cotton, 35% polyesterby BookCrazed4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products