Hanes - 3-Pack Stretch Cotton ComfortSoft Waistband Low-Rise Brief Panties, Style ET39AS
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Be comfortable all day long with Hanes 3-Pack ComfortSoft Waistband Low-Rise Brief Panties, Style ET9AS. These are made from flexible cotton and spandex. They'll move with you through any twist and turn just like a second skin. Enjoy the new freedom and confidence that you'll feel while wearing this underwear. They come in a 3-pack and have extra soft waist and leg bands for your comfort. Hanes low-rise panties are machine washable. Get yours now and experience the comfort.
Hanes 3-Pack Stretch Cotton ComfortSoft Waistband Low-Rise Brief Panties, Style ET39AS:
- Pack of 3 stretch cotton panties
- Extra soft waist and leg bands
- ComfortSoft waistband
- Cotton, spandex. Machine wash
See all underwear on Walmart.com.
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Wash|
|Fabric Content:||Cotton , Spandex|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 5.5 x 1.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. The panties appear to be a black color are they all black or is it a variety pack with other colors? Also, why can't you choose a size? Thank you,
- I ordered these panties there was one black an two other colors that wasn't really great but I had no trouble selecting a sizeby pantielover3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a variety pack, you have no way of knowing what colors you will get.by Cellenbow9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby ColumbiaT4/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did you ever get an answer to this? :) The pack I just bought was light blue (1 striped, one solid, one flower design). I think you can get them in other colors. I bought mine direct from the store, so I'm not sure about online ordering--but I think there is a drop down box for size.by smiddlecn2/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can choose the size no you can not choose the color.by Booper660612/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Usually if you can't pick a size they are out of stock. I got wild psychedelic prints and colors in one pack and solid black, brown, and maybe beige in the other pack. Called stores and they only had the jazzy colors.by outofoptions12/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are not all black, but they are a variety pack. One package I got had two solid pastel and one light blue with a cream pattern. The other package had one hot pink with black trim, one lighter pink with black trim, and one black with pink trim. The ones I bought at the store had different colors and patterns. I was able to choose my size - try again; if you can't you may need to contact customer service. (I think it would be worth the trouble.) I really like these panties - they do not ride up and I've had the package I bought from the store for several months. When I went back to get more they were sold out. The ones I ordered have been just as good as the one I got in-store.by puddie1238/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are assorted colors...black, nude and pink.by YogaMom791/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine was a variety pack (I had wanted all black.) I was able to choose a size--click on another listing of this item perhaps.by tennisteri11/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when I ordered they had sizes 5,6,7,8 I ordered size 8 but a size 5 package came they were blk, cream and peach.by Cinntia11/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby StephMc10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The labeling is the confusing part. Looking for the "stretch cotton" wording is the trick. Also they only come in 3 packs. Luckily the price is so much better than Department stores. Hope this helps. Good luck.by cs1371/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 6 pack is a different waistband; it's just bare elastic without the comfortsoft covering. Also the fabric itself is slightly scratchy and does not stretch as much. The 3 pack has a much nicer waistband that does not cut into my waist, and the fabric is softer and the product overall fits nicer. I know they cost twice as much, but it's well worth the price difference for the comfortsoft ones. Most stores around me (not just Walmart, but others too) stopped carrying the good ones in-store. I was happy to see them online, so I stocked up.by mommylovesgooddeals8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same problem. The stores only carried one type but I did order the 6 pk from walmart, which actually is 2/3pks and they are the 95%cotton and 5% spandex which is what I wanted. I only knew this because the number on the new package which has polyester in it is different. I had saved my old package and was able to verify that information at the store and check it out online before I ordered it and I just received the right ones 2 weeks ago. The cotton/spandex is style ET39AS - that is for the low-rise briefs anyway. I don't know about other styles. Hanes is changing the material so I just ordered 3/6pks so that I have plenty because I know I won't be able to get them anymore.by eighteendays1/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only order the 3 pack then. They are sold on line as well. They are stretch and comfort soft waistband.by BlondieinPink1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 6 pack panties are a different style than the 3 pak. I ordered and received the panties I wanted but they didn't come in the 6 pak.by Alyssumvale10/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is what it is. A 3 pack. This is what you want. Stretch cotton and spandex. Yeah, I messed up once, too. Never again. I particularly like the low rise ones....for my petite although round frame.by lilgrama6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just like in the picture, just below the belly button. And they don't stick out of your jeans :)by Bluebon10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It means they do not sit at the waist, but below it.by Dee623042/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It means just below the navel.by Ironmom19542/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The low rise means it hits just below the belly button instead of coming up over it.by pammawmammaw8/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A low rise brief sits 1-2 inches below natural waistline and provides full front and back coverage.by CommunityAnswer8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?