About this item
Create delicious panini sandwiches when you use the Panini Grill Sandwich Maker, a gourmet kitchen appliance from Hamilton Beach. It is designed to handle everything from single-slice ham sandwiches to piled-high turkey grinders. This panini maker heats ingredients, melts cheese and creates a crispy outer crust to help you make tasty sandwiches. It has power and preheat lights. Its floating lid slides and swivels for the right fit and locks into position with a side dial. The locking function on this sandwich maker is also handy for keeping the lid upright if you want to make open-faced snacks with your gourmet panini press. You can use the recipes included or make your own scrumptious sandwiches using all sorts of ingredients. This Hamilton Beach Grill Sandwich Maker is built for convenient upright storage.
Panini Grill Gourmet Sandwich Maker:
- Grills sandwiches of any thickness
- 12" x 8.5" (204 sq in) non-stick top and bottom grids
- Power and preheat lights
- Floating lid with lock
- Lock design also helps make cleaning easier
- This panini press gourmet sandwich maker features an upright storage design
- Recipes included
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.3 x 6.0 x 13.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby lkjoiej10/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine did not. We just unplugged it a few seconds before the sandwich was done.by lorna444birds3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No not at all.by Mzprettygurlrock8412/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. When reach the device temperature, automatically turn-off. Then turn-on again to maintain the temperature. Also, if you want to turn it off, you have to unplug it.by Alejandro198210/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Panini press features two indicator lights. Red indicates that power is on. Green indicates that the unit is preheated and ready to use. This unit will not have a temperature control knob.by HamiltonBeachTeam9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you could but no drain, no suggestedby lkjoiej3/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could, bit I wouldn't recommend it, no drain areaby lkjoiej3/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions recommend not cooking raw meat on it--probably because most people just wipe the surface clean with a paper towel. The company is trying to prevent the spread of foodborne illness. If you are going to cook anything raw, I recommend you preheat the grill to kill any germs and make sure you clean it well with wet paper towels afterwards. A spot of bleach in the water followed by a rinse-off towel should be fine.by lorna444birds3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. The panini press is not intended for cooking raw meats.by HamiltonBeachTeam3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in China.by Alejandro198212/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. At this time, all of our appliances are manufactured in China. They undergo rigorous product testing and, as always, come with a manufacturer's warranty. If you do need assistance with a product, do not hesitate to contact us; we are always glad to help!by HamiltonBeachTeam10/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?