About this item
Discover the joy of and convenience of automatic cooking with the Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Set 'n Forget Probe Slow Cooker. It simplifies your cooking with its three convenient operating modes. First, there is the Manual function, which allows you to set the temperature manually for more precise results. Secondly, there is also the Program mode that allows you to set a stop-cooking time that's just right for you and your schedule. Lastly, there is the Probe mode that prevents overcooking by reading the temperature of the food thanks to a handy thermometer probe. This programmable slow cooker is integrated with power interrupt protection and full-grip handles for easy, non-slip lifting and carrying. The oval-shaped stoneware pot can be removed from the element for simple care. The Hamilton Beach slow cooker offers tremendous versatility and flexibility and saves you valuable time.
In the morning, simply place your recipe ingredients into the cooker, select the mode that works best for you and go on about your day. The Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Set 'n Forget Probe Slow Cooker allows you to enjoy a delicious, hot and homemade dinner after a long day at work.
Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker:
- Three choices for easy, automatic cooking: Probe, Program or Manual
- Thermometer probe prevents programmable slow cooker from overcooking
- Power-interrupt protection
- Full-grip handles
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.3 x 16.1 x 9.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I need a crockpot that does not shut off after 14 hours, but stays on for 24 hours. Is there still such an item available?
- This is not that item. I would say 'no' to 24 hrs due to the risk of food contamination/spoilage on a 'warm' setting for that length of time.by nkofcpsconsults3/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. All of our programmable slow cookers will stay on for a maximum of 14 hours. We do not have a programmable slow cooker that will stay on for 24 hours. At the end of cook time, slow cooker will automatically switch to Warm setting and unit will turn off after a total of 14 hours.by HamiltonBeachTeam2/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby drgnstrm7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Crock insert and lid are not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to clean your crock insert and lid in warm soapy water. Avoid sudden, extreme temperature changes. For example, do not place hot Crock or Glass Lid into cold water, or onto a wet surface.by HamiltonBeachTeam6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I saw that model 33967 comes with a spoon rest on the lid and Model 33969 does not. What about model 33966?
- Pardon me for not looking up the model numbers... but our "old" one without the spoon lid works fine, but the crock cracked and we bought the new one with the spoon rest. Frankly, the new one is not that sturdy... I mean the metal clips that hold the lid on for travel hook over little plastic hooks that are part of the plastic handle... which is riveted onto the glass. How long are those going to last? I like the old lid better, so we put the new crock into the old cooker and keep the new one as a "spare"... or we might use it on a road trip with our 120v inverter.by MrMiran9/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Model 33966 will not have a spoon rest on the lid.by HamiltonBeachTeam6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?