About this item
This new Hamilton Beach Health Smart Juice Extractor has a large, round chute, so you can spend less time in preparation and pre-cutting. Juice healthy oranges, apples, carrots, celery and much more with this easy-to-use Hamilton Beach Juice Extractor. Featuring a powerful 400-watt motor, this Hamilton Juice Extractor will let you enjoy fresh juice for a healthier lifestyle with ease. Clean-up is made simple and easy with dishwasher-safe parts. This Hamilton Beach Health Smart Juice Extractor also contains a large pulp bin which allows for more juicing. It also features a durable stainless steel cutter/strainer, which is designed to last. This Hamilton Beach Juice Extractor is also easy to store when not in use, making it a welcome addition to almost any kitchen. The Hamilton Juice Extractor also features safety latches. With recipes and juicing tips included, this juice extractor is easy to start using.
Hamilton Beach Health Smart Juice Extractor:
- Large chute for less pre-cutting
- Juice oranges, apples, carrots, celery and more
- Easy to use and store
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful 400W motor
- Large pulp bin for continuous juicing
- Safety latches
- Durable stainless steel cutter/strainer
- Includes recipes and juicing tips
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 9.75 x 11.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No I would not recommend trying it. These types of juicers are not made for wheatgrass..would get stuck in the small strainer.by TiarasOceanView4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can.by hc30j334/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. If using leafy greens, form leafy vegetables into compact balls or rolls before inserting into food chute. More delicate and perishable items such as tomatoes, berries, leafy greens, celery, cucumbers, and herbs should be stored in the refrigerator until required. For best results, simply drop food pieces, one at a time, into chute. Gently and slowly press down with food pusher. This will extract the maximum amount of juice.by HamiltonBeachTeam4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it cannot crush ice. You will need a blender for that. I recommend the Ninja blender.by hc30j332/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not try to crush ice with fruit and vegetable and won't do it. You always can get crushed ice from fridge and then mix it together with choice of your juice.by thetealover1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a waste of money. I took all the safety steps got it new and the 2 year replacement. It started to burn up as soon as my sister began to use it. I sent it to my sister for her birthday and she did not get to use it once. It can't chop an apple I really don't think it can handle ice.by anglebre024/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I wish to gift this product to my home country India, they have power supply of 220volt - 240volt. is this product compatible to that power supply?
- It is not compatible, sorry.by thetealover3/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. This unit operates off of 120volts. We do not recommend using a convertor has is may damage the unit.by HamiltonBeachTeam11/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?