Hamilton Beach TrueAir 04383 Air Purifier - HEPA - 160 Sq. ft.
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
If you are looking for an efficient way to reduce allergens in your home and not spend a lot of money, look no further. This HEPA Hamilton Beach True Air Allergen Reducer will remove 99 percent of airborne allergens down to three microns at a very affordable price. Remove pet dander, dust, dust mite debris, pollen and mold/mildew spores with the high performance HEPA-grade filter within the HEPA Hamilton Beach True Air Allergen Reducer. In addition, you will love the easy to clean permanent filter that just vacuums clean, and save up to $49 a year verses units with replacement filters. The effect performance is for rooms up to 160 sq ft, and this unit can be used vertically or horizontally (you decide). The Hamilton Beach Allergen Reducer comes with a 3-speed motor with settings that include High for fastest cleaning, Medium for all-day or Low when extra quiet is needed.
Hamilton Beach HEPA True Air Allergen Reducer, White:
- The Hamilton Beach True Air Filter boasts quiet operation
- High-performance, HEPA-grade filter captures dander and airborne particles as small as 3 microns
- Permanent HEPA-grade filter vacuums clean
- Effective performance for large rooms up to 160 sq ft
- 3 speed settings: High, Low and Medium
- Dimensions: 16.5"L x 11"W x 8.2"H
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Model# 04383
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 9.5 x 15.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine doesn't have a battery you plug it in to the wall.by pumpkinmom643/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model plugs in to a wall outlet and has no battery.by Lj553/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No battery needed.by blueshopper103/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a plug in unit, uses standards 110 house current just like a lamp.by Rugby19453/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no batteryby tipperbelle3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not use any batteries. You plug it into a regular outlet.by onceyourthere5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not battery powered - requires electric outletby Lynn483/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no battery, its a plug-inby Ally233/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not require batteries, all electric. Awesome product.by snowfrog1959m3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it works quite well for cigarette smokeby Lynn487/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it willby snowfrog1959m7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not very well.by Fuzzy667/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I doubt it will effectively clean cigarette smoke out of the air. At most it will dissipate it into the air by making it less visible. Also I imagine the filter will change color and smell after enough smoke has gone through it. Probably it will start to make the air smell like smoke even in days during which no one smokes in the room.by berat6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (6)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products