Similar items in stock
Hamilton Beach 11550 90 Minute Clothes Steamer
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Clothing will have professional results in the convenience of your own home with the Hamilton Beach Full-Size Garment Steamer. This powerful tool delivers outstanding results, leaving clothes smooth, wrinkle-free and ready to wear. Steam output is strong and steady. The Hamilton Beach garment steamer is a full-size machine that can be used for just about any fabric, from delicate garments to linens, curtain window panels and rugs. It features a quick-steam setting for touchups and continuous steam to remove deeper wrinkles. Featuring a 2.5-liter water tank, this professional garment steamer provides up to 90 minutes of continuous mist for thicker fabrics. A 5' insulated hose and rolling casters provide for even greater ease of use. This Hamilton Beach Full-Size Garment Steamer has an integrated hanger, so you can keep freshly steamed clothes wrinkle-free and looking their best from the dryer to the day you wear them.
- Saves you money on dry cleaning
- Gives you 90 minutes of steaming power
- Great for drapes and bed skirts as well
- Designed to be gentle on fabrics
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Measures 19.5L x 14W x 16.5H inches
Save money and time at the dry cleaners with the Hamilton Beach 11550 90 Minute Clothes Steamer. Designed to give you 90 minutes of steaming power, this clothes steamer works great on clothes, drapes, and bed skirts. Made to be gentle on fabrics, this clothes steamer has castors that roll for easy mobility and includes a fabric crease tool and bristle brush upholstery attachment.
- Telescoping pole retracts for easy storage
- Casters roll for easy mobility
- Includes fabric crease tool and bristle brush
About Hamilton Beach One of the country's leading distributors of small kitchen appliances, Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. sells over 35 million appliances every year. The company's most famous brands -- Hamilton Beach, Eclectrics, Proctor Silex, and TrueAir -- are found in households across America, Canada, and Mexico. Hamilton Beach takes immense pride in their product quality, wide variety of options, superior customer service, and brand name strength and remains committed to serving customers through Good Thinking applied to the style and function in all of their small electric appliances.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11550|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The wheels need to be on a horizontal surface or the tank leaks. If you want to put the whole thing on the bed, I do not see why you could not.by AnglerinPA12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Your garment steamer is also ideal for steaming curtains, upholstery, and other fabric items that are difficult or unable to be ironed. We recommend using the Brush Attachment to steam upholstery, pillows, and other fabrics, which can be used horizontally.by HamiltonBeachTeam12/8/2014Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby AnglerinPA12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. This unit will not have an auto shut off feature. When finished, turn power switch off and unplug unit.by HamiltonBeachTeam12/8/2014Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. This unit does not have a temperature setting. simply fill the water tank with cool water, turn the power button on, wait at least one minute for the unit to produce steam.by HBBrandsCustomerService10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $69.00