Similar items in stock
Hamilton Beach Durathon Digital Retractable Cord Iron, Purple
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Hamilton Beach Durathon Digital Retractable Cord Iron delivers the powerful steam performance you are looking for and all the functionality too. The powerful 1700 watts delivers fast heat up and excellent steam performance. The Durathon Soleplate is 10 times more durable than traditional nonstick and comes with a 10 year limited warranty. The digital controls are easy to use (push button), and the retractable cord adds extra convenience when the iron is not in use. All this, with attractive styling, makes this iron a smart choice.
Hamilton Beach Durathon Digital Retractable Cord Iron, Purple:
- Digital iron
- Retractable cord
- Durable nonstick plate
- 1700 Watts
- 3-Way auto shut off
- Model #: 19902R
- 10-year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.75 x 5.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use distilled water.by alienpsychomom10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- distilled is what we usedby jdp4410/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The most effective water for the iron is distilled water.by CommunityAnswer10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Tap water is recommended because it has minerals in it that actually “season” the internal parts, however in hard water areas, use a combination of bottle and tap water.by HamiltonBeachTeam10/3/2015Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The words show up in LEDby alienpsychomom10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the numbers and settings for the iron is computed....no dial to turn nobe to silk or cotton....just pressed the selected number to sorted requirement.....wool..cotton...silk...etcby Sernriya10/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the print out on the temp and water volume is in digital formby jdp4410/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. This iron weighs approximately 1.20 lbs. in packaging. Out of box weight for this unit is approximately 3.49 lbs.by HamiltonBeachTeam10/8/2015Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?