About this item
The Hamilton Beach DrinkMaster Drink Mixer Chrome is a versatile and highly functional drink maker that helps you make delicious shakes at home. Compactly designed, it can be conveniently placed on all table tops. The Drinkmaster has a 28 ounce stainless steel mixing cup that lets you mix your shakes and fountains well without spilling them out. With two speed levels included you can very well vary the blender speeds to create the perfect shakes at the luxury of your home. The detachable spindle makes cleaning the Hamilton Beach DrinkMaster Drink Mixer Chrome very easy. For added convenience, it includes a tiltable mixing head. Made of stainless steel, this drink mixer is durable and its silver colored finish adds to its visual appeal. It can also be used to make puddings and beat eggs for omelets. On the whole, the Hamilton Beach drink mixer is a professional style mixer that is also dishwasher-safe.
Hamilton Beach 730C Stainless Steel Drink Mixer:
- Enjoy thick shakes and soda fountain drinks at home using this drink maker
- 28-oz. stainless steel mixing cup
- 2 speeds
- Tiltable mixing head
- Easy-clean detachable spindle
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.2 x 6.3 x 8.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- All Accessories can be purchased direct from Hamilton Beach. Along with the extra spindle I made sure the chocolates and vanilla's has separate tumblers too.by dogpackmom5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I know, no. Check with Hamilton-Beach.by Checkrite12/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes on Amazon...Commercial Grade for approx $6.00 Search... "New 30 Oz. (Ounce) Malt Cup, Milkshake Cup, Blender Cup, Cocktail Mixing Cup, Stainless Steel, Commercial Grade"by Leopard0079/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. You may order the additional mixing cups either through our customer service line (800.851.8900) or through our website (http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/parts-search.html). Simply enter your model number, press 'search', and compatible parts will be displayed.by HBBrandsCustomerService7/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've never seen any for sale in any store, but I'd check the manufacturer.by maybe92811/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Julia, just twist it a bit and pullby Noonebutme12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Grasp head firmly in one hand, pull down on spindle with the other...hard. Reinsert by reversing process. I bought an extra spindle direct form Hamilton Beach...my chocolate and vanilla lovers don't like using the same one. Grandmas do things to make their grand kids happy. They love using it.by dogpackmom4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Place mixing shaft in unit by tilting the head back and inserting the mixing shaft until it “snaps” into place. To remove mixing shaft, grasp and pull down to release from head.by HamiltonBeachTeam8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all the appliances sold in the US are 110by dogpackmom9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. The Drink Master (model 729) operates with 120 volts.by HamiltonBeachTeam8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?