About this item
The Hamilton Beach 7-Quart Portable Slow Cooker is a beautiful addition to most any kitchen. It features a glossy black ice finish to match most any decor and has a 7-quart capacity that can hold an eight-pound chicken or two four-pound roasts. This 7 quart portable slow cooker includes a lid rest that holds the lid up so moisture drips back securely into the dish without making a mess on the counter. The rubberized lid features a latch strap that seals the lid tightly to the base to prevent spills during transport. The cooker comes with full-grip handles that make it easy to carry. It also includes a recipe name holder and easy cord storage. With this Hamilton Beach black ice slow cooker, you can cook your favorite crock pot recipes and take them to parties and gatherings without spilling a drop.
- Travel and serve with no mess
- Mess-free lid rest holds lid up securely and directs drips back into the dish
- Tight-seal lid - rubberized lid and Lid Latch strap seal lid onto base to reduce messy spills
- Full-grip handles
- 7 quart capacity fits a 7 lb. chicken or 5 lb. roast
We are an authorized Hamilton Beach Dealer
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm not sure; but, no more that 1200 I can imagine. It has settings, and my son and daughter-in-law have cooked many different things in it since I purchased it.by ForMySean8/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. The wattage for Model 33173 is 340W. This unit does not have a timer for high or low cooking. When cooking is finished, turn unit off. We would like to encourage you to visit our website www.hamiltonbeach.com to view our current line of programmable slow cookers.by HamiltonBeachTeam12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?