Espresso Maker 15-Bar Pump
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
From Melitta enjoy authentic, cafe-quality espresso and cappuccino anytime. It has a patented Slide and Lock filter holder specially designed for fast, easy use and a powerful 15-bar Italian pump. Uses E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso) pods or ground espresso. Thermo-block technology heats water quickly to provide hot water on demand. It features an easy-fill 30-ounce removable water reservoir and easy-to-use and clean no-fuss milk frother for cappuccino and latte.
Espresso Maker 15-Bar Pump:
- Specially designed for use with either Easy Serve Espresso pods (E.S.E) or your favorite ground espresso
- Slide and lock filter holder specially designed for fast, easy use
- Removable water reservoir for easy fill up
- Heats water quickly to provide hot water on demand
- Wattage: 120V/1350W
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.1 x 14.8 x 12.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for your question. This unit will not include a water filter. For best results, filtered water will make the best-tasting coffee. Always use cold water to make coffee. Warm water or other liquids could cause damage to the appliance.by HamiltonBeachTeam11/3/2015Written by a verified representative from HamiltonBeachTeamWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?