About this item
The Hamilton Beach 2-speed Hand Blender with Case is a useful tool whether you're at home or traveling. It's brought to you by a reliable name in useful kitchen appliances. You can blend shakes, drink mixes and do more with this portable hand blender. It makes clean-up simple because you use fewer containers. The two-speed settings are effective whether you're pureeing or stirring. A nonslip grip makes the Hamilton Beach hand blender easy to hold. Sleek and ergonomic design makes it comfortable and attractive in the kitchen. Two versatile attachments include a blending wand and whisk for just the right tool for a variety of recipes. Switching between the attachments is quick. The portable hand blender works efficiently and quickly with 200 watts of power. Store the hand-held blender conveniently in the included carry case. Its slim profile and portability also make it ideal for travel.
Hamilton Beach 2-speed Hand Blender with Case:
- Hand blender
- Convenient storage case
- Blends shakes, drink mixes and more right in your glass
- Hamilton Beach hand blender with 2 versatile attachments: Blending wand and whisk
- 2-speed nonslip control
- 200 watts of power
- Easy to use and clean
- Hamilton Beach hand blender with push button operation
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.4 x 3.1 x 6.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are plastic and metal. The blades are metal but the housings are plastic.by Arby54814/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The attachments are metal.by CommunityAnswer4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Attachments for this unit are plastic with stainless steel wire loops for the whisk and stainless steel blades for the blending wand. All plastic for attachments is polypropylene plastic.by HamiltonBeachTeam3/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?