Similar items in stock
Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Set nearly five years after the events of Halo 3, Halo 4 follows the Master Chief and his faithful artificial intelligence (AI) companion Cortana as they venture into a mysterious new world and discover an overpowering ancient evil that threatens to annihilate mankind. With humanity's fate hanging in the balance, the Master Chief and Cortana are thrust into a desperate mission against overwhelming odds to save mankind from the threat of imminent extinction. Featuring a darker and more personal story that reintroduces the iconic hero as a genuinely human character, Halo 4 sets players on an epic sci-fi voyage that will span the next decade of Halo games.
- A new Halo saga begins. Halo 4 marks the dawn of a blockbuster new game series, the Reclaimer Saga, centered on the Master Chief as he embarks on an emotional journey fraught with personal demons and the most daunting challenges he's ever faced. Featuring a darker and more personal story that reintroduces the iconic hero as a genuinely human character, Halo 4 sets players on an epic sci-fi voyage that will span the next decade of Halo games.
- A powerful and riveting campaign. Brace for a thrilling, action-packed adventure deep inside a mysterious new world to confront the gravest threat humanity has ever faced. Harness a vast arsenal of futuristic human and alien weaponry, abilities, and vehicles as you step back into the boots of the Master Chief and wage a desperate war against an overpowering new nemesis and a deadly new class of technologically advanced foes - the Prometheans - that will challenge you to employ innovative new combat tactics.
- A revolutionary new multiplayer experience. Halo 4 introduces the groundbreaking "Halo Infinity Multiplayer" offering that will redefine the award-winning series and revolutionize the way people think about storytelling and multiplayer gameplay.
- Birth of your Spartan: Infinity. The hub of the Halo 4 multiplayer experience is the UNSC Infinity - the largest starship in the UNSC fleet that serves as the center of your Spartan career. Here, you'll build your custom Spartan-IV supersoldier and progress your multiplayer career across all Halo 4 competitive and cooperative game modes. As you advance your Spartan career aboard the largest starship in the UNSC fleet, your multiplayer experience will be embedded in the fiction of Halo like never before, where your progress and game choices affect your appearance, your arsenal and your role on the battlefield.
- Spartan Ops. The story of the UNSC Infinity intersects with the Halo 4 campaign, and then continues on in a brand-new, story-driven experience known as Spartan Ops. A first-of-its-kind, exciting new addition to the Halo franchise,Spartan Ops is an episodic adventure that blends immersive storytelling, high-quality cinematics and action-packed gameplay to deliver an unprecedented serialized experience. Access to Spartan Ops is included with Halo 4 at no additional charge - effectively delivering two campaign experiences in one game.
- War Games. The competitive multiplayer modes of Halo 4, known as War Games, take place on the combat deck of the UNSC Infinity and revive the visceral and immersive experiences that "Halo" multiplayer is famous for. Featuring 10 diverse and action-packed new multiplayer maps at launch, Halo 4 introduces a broad variety of immersive new game modes and strategies to help you progress your Spartan-IV career, while delivering an experience that's distinctly Halo.
- Total combat freedom and player progression. Halo 4 features a vastly expanded suite of new multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles and armor abilities; a new loadout and player progression system; and a new armor modification system that introduces gameplay-enhancing customizations for the first time in a Halo game. These advancements can be used in both Spartan Ops and certain War Games matchmaking playlists, empowering players' choices, vastly expanding their creative options, and making the experience deeper for core fans and more approachable for newcomers. The Halo 4 player progression system goes beyond simple aesthetic upgrades, encouraging players to invest time and effort to create a Spartan that looks and plays the way they want. Players can obtain and activate combat enhancements called "Specializations" based on the style of play they engage in, from stealth to all-out assault and everything in between.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 0.6 x 5.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. If I didn't pre-order Halo 4, but wish to purchase it, do I still receive the armor code?
- Unfortunately you don't. But you didn't miss anything. I don't think the armor given out to pre-orderers were anything of significance.by Felds1511/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you do notby Chazzygr11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the armor (skin) code was a pre-order only bonus.by Nativtexan11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- What email are you refferring to? The code was on the back of the pre-order $5 walmart card or should have been on a seperate piece of paper included with game if you had it shipped directly to you. Login to xbox live, hit the guide button, go to games & apps and select "Redeem Code" then enter your 25 digit code.by Nativtexan11/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did it accept the code and say it was downloading? If it did that successfully then- To customize your Spartan: From the main menu, press Start to open the Spartan Hub. Select Career. Select Customize. Select Loadouts to customize your weapons and packages. Select Spartan Armor to choose your armor pieces and customize their color. Select Spartan ID to change your service tag, emblem, and colors.by Nativtexan11/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?