Haier High Efficiency 6,000-BTU Room Air Conditioner, White
About this item
About this item
Beat the heat this summer with the Haier 6,000-BTU Room Air Conditioner. This powerful air conditioner is ideal for small rooms 151 sq ft to 350 sq ft in size. With quiet operation and digital time and temperature display, the Haier Room Air Conditioner will be ideal for office or home use. The unit comes with a quick-install window kit, so you can get it up and running yourself. It also has a 24-hour on and off timer along with sleep model, making it energy efficient and budget friendly. With three fan speeds and three cooling settings, including auto cool, you can stay set the white Haier air conditioner's temperature to your preferences. The MangaClick remote is included, which also has Braille text, so you can adjust the unit from anywhere in the room. The remote also attaches magnetically to the side of the unit, so you will always know exactly where it is.
Haier 6,000-BTU Room Air Conditioner, White:
- Suitable for 151-350 sq ft rooms
- High Efficiency
- 10.7 EER
- Quiet operation
- Digital time/temperature display
- 24-hour on/off timer and sleep mode
- MagnaClik remote with Braille text attaches magnetically to the side of the unit
- Quick-install window kit
- 4-way air direction
- 3 fan speeds
- 3 cool settings plus Auto Cool
- Dehumidify function
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Model# ESA406M-L
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||50.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.38 x 18.5 x 12.48|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just use compressed air. You could hand wash it in the sink. But I wouldnt put it in a dishwasher.by Tigerschamps8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Indeed, this unit, as with all Haier window units that are presently on the market in North America, so far as I know, the filter can easily be removed and washed. You should be able to pop the pressure latches that are holding the front grille panel in pace, and flip it forward and down, to reveal the filter. Or, the filter may slide up and out, without popping the panel. Now, with my Haier unit, I just put the filter in the dishwasher, and let the machine do the work. Actually, when I do this, I go ahead and to all of the filters for my window units (alas, no central air), along with the grilles for my desk top fans! Dishwashers, they're not just for dishes anymore...by dishwasherman8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by Rook838/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit includes a washable filter. A dirty filter can be washed in warm water (NOT HOT) with a mild detergent. DO NOT use any chemicals cleaners. Allow the filter to air dry and reinstall in the unit. Never use the unit without the filter installed.by HaierTeam8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is designed to work in an opening 25 to 36" wide and 13 3/8" highby HaierTeam9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?