Haier 12,000-BTU Energy Star Window Air Conditioner with Remote ESA412K-L
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Haier 12,000-BTU Energy Star Window Air Conditioner with Remote:
- Energy Star compliant
- RoHS compliant: free of lead and mercury
- 833 kilowatt hours per year
- Filter type: permanent mesh
- Cooling amps: 10
- Volts/wattage: 115-1110
- Cord length: 4'
- 3 cool settings/3 fan settings
- 4-way air direction
- Remote control included
- 24-hour on/off timer
- Installation - tools needed
- Min/max dimensions of window: 24-1/2" - 38"W x 14-9/16"H (min)
- Eco-friendly refrigerant
- Quick-snap curtain installation kit
- MagnaClik remote control with Braille text
- Digital time and temperature display
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 years sealed system parts only
- Haier window air conditioner model #ESA412K-L
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ESA412K-L|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's slightly louder than a new box fan, but it did not require us to raise the volume of the tv, which is in the same end of the room. We took home movies with a handheld video camera as well as my son's Kid Tough camera, and the noise was not an issue.by Craftykimmy1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very noisy in my opinion, but they are great units. Cool great.by likeitcold9/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not extremely quiet, but some may confuse air-flow/fan with total decibels; air-flow noise is 'usual' as per any unit or fan. 12,000 BTU is a powerful unit; noise is not to be confused with smaller units.by TechNeeds7/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You can set it to go on or go off on a whole hour from when you set it. For example when you leave in the morning you can set it to come back on 8 hours later (more or less, depending on what you need). It does have an energy saver feature which will allow the A/C to go on and off during the day according to the thermostat setting.by ItsGoodToBeTheKing7/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no i found that i can only either turn my unit on or off once not many timesby tony507/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we keep it temperature based where it turns on when the house hits 77 but you can also set it to run time based.by TD3607/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Standard 110 plug is all that is required.by remi4109/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 110-standardby TechNeeds8/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?