About this item
With the Haier 1.0 Cubic Foot Portable Washing Machine at home, you'll no longer wince at the thought of laundry. Select between three wash cycles - heavy, normal, and quick depending on how soiled the clothes are. The Haier 1 cu. ft. washing machine comes with a handy sink adapter to easily drain out the wash water into a sink or bath tub. Hook it up to a faucet when you need it; put it away when you don't. Made from stainless-steel, the 1-cubic foot tub is rust-resistant, so it's built for years of use and washes up to 10 large men's t-shirts in one load. This Haier 1.0 Cubic Foot Portable Washing Machine comes with convenient leveling legs for proper installation on uneven ground or you can use the heavy-duty casters to help you conveniently move the washer around your home. Easy to operate with electronic controls, this compact and portable Haier stainless-steel washing machine is perfect for apartment living, mobile homes or boats.
Haier 1.0 Cubic Foot Portable Washing Machine:
- 1.0 cubic foot stainless-steel tub washes up to 10 larger men's t-shirts
- The Haier portable washing machine features outstanding cleaning performance and quiet operation
- 3 Wash Cycles - Heavy, Normal, Quick
- 3 Water Levels and Faucet Controlled Temperature
- Easy cycle selection with Electronic controls and LED indicators
- Quick-connect sink adapter included for easy installation and hook-up
- Audible End-of-cycle signal lets you know exactly when the load is finished
- Lightweight with lift-handles and heavy-duty casters for portability
- Haier portable washing machine model #HLP21N
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||51.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.25 x 17.59 x 29.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- if the washer is level and the load is balance; don't touch load after loading into washer ; the cycle is pretty quiet. on my third tried with 3 flannel shirts; 2 short; 8 pairs of socks the whole cycle was surprising quiet compare to my first two tries.by MyView4all5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- recently received this unit via fed ex. ordered Wednesday and arrived Friday. hooked this up over the weekend. wash and rinse is relatively quiet; not super quiet like the other answers. the spin cycle was extremely loud; all i washed was two pair of pants size 40 and 34 with 31 inches inseam; khaki material pants. spin cycle sounded like jack hammering. wonder if the unit is defective. machine is level to the floor; washes and rinses fine but the spin cycle is very noisy and definitely not usable at night.by MyView4all4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just received this past Friday april 24 2015. Tested this once with 2 pairs of khaki pants size 34 and 40. Wash rinse is not that loud but the spin cycle sounds like a jack hammer. Everything is level led. Wonder if haier changed their design since most answers are from 2010,11. Also leaks from the back, not from connector. Washes okay but the sound and leak has me thinking on returning. Definitely cannot use this after hours.by MyView4all4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine is the loudest thing ever. I've used it twice now and about ready to send it back!by arrianas5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- very quiet it's quietter than a mic.wave, the only noise you can hear is the beep at the end of the cycle which is no louder than an alarm clock, you can put the queen size sheet set in it. the fitted sheet, the flat sheet and the pillow cases all in one load.by goldcar5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is very quiet. The only thing that i hear is the water draining into the sink. I have it set up in the kitchen and can not hear it 20 feet away in the living room. As for the queen sheets. Yes!! With out a problem.by size4again5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also live in an upstairs apartment. I cannot hear it outside of my apartment at all. My dishwasher is louder than this unit. I can only fit 1 queen sheet at a time.by Hawksfan004/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is super quiet. I would say about as loud as a microwave running. That's nothing! The most noise it makes is the water running into it and when its sloshing around during the wash cycle. You're neighbors won't hear it... you could do a load at 3am if you wanted to. You could wash a full queen set as long as they are lighter sheets. I can wash my full size set in there with four pillow cases but that is full. When using this washer you have to think of loads in poundage. 3-3.5 pounds of dry clothes per load. Thats it, dont overload! Its actually a good amount. My sheets weigh just over 3 pounds. Just weigh it out on your bathroom scale, you'll get the hang of it.by laurabelle10165/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is just fine, nice and quiet for an apt. I also can wash 1 Queen set sheets w/ cases... but JUST that.... don't add to it... LLby LadyLL5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wash my sheets in this washer and my husband and I have a queen. Normally I put my fitted sheet in with a towel and other little clothes like underwear. I too live in an apartment and my neighbors have never complained. Just make sure your load sizes are right and it is very quiet.by NewMommy1025105/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if the hotel bathroom faucet will accept the sink adaptor.by thommietee12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if the bathroom sink is the same kind of sink as a kitchen sink then yes it's possible.by goldcar5/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I hook mine up to my bathroom sink in my apartment. However this machine is probably too heavy to take to a motel room. I cant lift it although my husband can.by mistygal3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This washer is a portable device, designed do by hooked up to a bathroom sink. You just need to have a faucet which can accept to the water adapter to use with it. If don't- you have to replace your faucet.by Seanco12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It most definetly can be hooked to a bathroom sink. However, if using the "high" water setting you may want to set the drain in the tub instead of the bathroom sink to insure there is no rapid overflow.by BigMuff9/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would definitely fit into any sink, except it won't fit to a the bath tub facet.by Bellevueuser8/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i hook mine to the bathroom sink works great. i just put the drain hose down in the drain.by navyseabeemom3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it can be, i did so without a problem. all of the stuff is included.by WalMarter1004/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it can be hooked up to any sinkby stephaniemarie874/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I hooked it up to a bathroom sink, working great !by KASIENKA8/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I put mine on the back seat of my ford escort.by thommietee4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes this is so small.by goldcar5/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you take it out of the inner box (and thus out of the outer box) it may fit. But you may also take a chance on damaging the machine. If you have lots of padding I suppose it would be ok.by apartmenttechie2/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good question!!! Unpacked, definitely. But in its box, well, I picked it up in my 2-door '06 civic and it would not fit in the trunk or back seat. I had to put it in the front seat with the seat laying fully back.by targetaudience3/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes just take it out of the boxes I have a small car and that is how I got it in my car.by meme919211/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not inside the car. Maybe in the trunk but the trunk will not close, you will need to use a rope to hold it down.by Delala10/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESSSSSSSS... I put it in the back seat of my Hyundai... can't get any smaller of a car than that... If it still won't fit... The machine is packed 2x.. the inner box is alot smaller than the Walmart shipping box it comes in.. Just a reminder..if ya don't want anyone to know yr bringing a washing machine in yr apt., don't take it out of the shipping box. The inner box shows a pic of what's inside..by KGenevieve11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I highly doubt it--with the packaging it is large. My husband has a large car and he says it wouldn't have fit in his trunk the way its boxed. We had to take it home in the back of my truck.by HolzDolly10/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can assure you that the box is really small but it depends what kind of small car you already have.by Seanco10/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the box is a little big, may be tough to get through the doors but if you take it out you can definately fit it without a problem.by ShareKnowledge10/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?