About this item
Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers offer long-lasting leakage protection you can count on, so you can focus on all of your baby's daily adventures. Only Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers have all new Surefit Design for up to 12 hours of leakage protection. SnugFit Waistband and a now more flexible absorbent pad to move with your baby's twists and turns. Trusted Leak Lock System with quick-absorbing layers and long-lasting core to lock in wetness. New softer outer cover with adorable Mickey & Friends Disney designs.
HUGGIES Snug & Dry Diapers:
- Quick-absorbing layers and long-lasting core lock in wetness while keeping your baby dry
- Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in
- Adorable graphics featuring Mickey & Friends Disney designs
- Available sizes: Size 1 (258 count) for 8-14 lbs, Size 2 (246 count) for 12-18 lbs, Size 3 (222 count) for 16-28 lbs., Size 4 (192 count) for 22-37 lbs., Size 5 (172 count) for 27+ lbs., Size 6 (140 count) for 35+ lbs.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 13.125 x 13.625|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no more so than looking an noticing that it is wet...but one would be niceby shanan19886/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Skyasia6/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I'm pretty sure it's just the ones in the yellow package that have that.by mamasweetz5/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but I used pampers newborn with the indicator and once I got to the Huggies size 1 it was easy to tell if that diaper was full, I have not needed that indicator.by Mattk1234/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby tayory3/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby love2g6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they may be a bit big so if you want a more secure fit try finding the newborn sizeby shanan19886/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?