About this item
For the best learning experience for you and your child, HUGGIES Pull-Ups Boys' Training Pants with Learning Designs feature patterns that quickly fade when they get wet to help your child learn to stay dry. Stretchy sides allow kids to pull them on and off all by themselves, just like big kids. Disney characters help to make these Pull-Ups training pants seem like big kid underwear too. Easy access sides make it easy to check for dryness. With the jumbo pack (choose your size) HUGGIES training pants, you can be sure to have enough on hand, no matter how much time your little one needs to learn how to use the potty. You can also download the Pull-Ups Time to Potty app to track and celebrate every potty break, making the learning experience fun and interactive. HUGGIES Pull-Ups Boys' Training Pants with Learning Designs feature Disney Cars and Jake & the Never Land Pirates, making potty training a fun accomplishment.
HUGGIES Pull-Ups Boys' Training Pants with Learning Designs:
- Underwear-like waistband helps your child to learn how to pull them on and off like regular underwear
- Easy-open sides for quick potty checks
- Protection where boys need it most for maximum absorbency
- Design fades when wet to help him to learn by seeing
- Leakage protection
- Disney Cars and Jake & the Never Land Pirates designs
- Pull-Ups training pants are available in sizes:
- 2T-3T (25-count) for children 18 to 34 lbs
- 3T-4T (22-count) for 32 to 40 lbs
- 4T-5T (18-count) for 38 to 50 lbs
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.11 x 7.28 x 5.118|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.