Customers also considered
- Clearance$31.94 Was $43.25Save $11.31
- Clearance$53.68 Was $72.60Save $18.92
- Clearance$26.36 Was $35.72Save $9.36
- $15.41 Was $19.97Save $4.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Prepare your pool with HTH pH Minus. This product lowers the pH level of the water.
HTH pH Minus:
- Lowers pH levels
- For use with swimming pools
- 7-lb canister
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||45.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 9.75 x 14.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello J, We do not recommend using the pool product in a hot tub. Instead, we would recommend using HTH Spa™ pH Decreaser.by HTHPoolCare8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, pH Minus can be used in hot tubs.by CommunityAnswer7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pop, The HTH pH Minus weighs 7 pounds. If you have any other questions please call 1-866-484-7665.by HTHPoolCare7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My wife used to work at a pool/spa specialty shop. They set up, maintained,& sold supplies for both regular and salt water pools. So, when I saw your question, I asked her. She said this product is fine for use in salt water pools.by dleak778/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?