HTH Super Concentrated Clarifier
Customers also considered
- from $17.95
- Reduced Price$32.46 Was $42.20Save $9.74
- Reduced Price$34.04 Was $46.09Save $12.05
- Reduced Price$23.99 Was $30.99Save $7.00
- Reduced Price$13.99 Was $18.99Save $5.00
- $6.43 Was $6.99Save $0.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your pool looking great with HTH Super Concentrated Clarifier. This product helps keep your pool water crystal clear without affecting the pH balance.
HTH Super Concentrated Clarifier:
- Restores crystal clear pool water
- Does not affect pH balance
- Improves filter efficiency
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 7.38 x 10.38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1oz. for 6,000 gallons for normal conditions. 1oz. for 3,000 gallons extremely cloudy water. so for your 10,000 gallons of normal water it'd be ab out 1-1/2 to 1 3/4oz. and for extremeley cloudy water little over 3oz. Once a week.by EastBayCA7/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- One ounce per 6,000 gallons once a week, 4 - 12 hours after shocking. For extremely cloudy water, use 2 ounces per 6,000 gallons.by NewPoolGuy829/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can. A clean DE filter is the best pool filter out there. It can filter smaller particles than sand. Pool clarifier will help with cloudy water and make the filter work even more efficiently.by brnko79/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this product with an above ground pool regular cartridge filter and it works just fine. I add the liquid directly to the pool and not the filter. while filter runs for about 8 hours. I have noticed no problem or changes to filter or pump.by EastBayCA8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?