ARCH CHEMICAL 3-Way Pool Test Kit
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$14.99 List price $19.99Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$24.99 List price $29.99Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$22.99 List price $29.99Save $7.00
- $122.99 List price $149.99Save $27.00
- $30.24 Was $39.99Save $9.75
- $120.99 List price $149.99Save $29.00
- Reduced Price$250.34 List price $338.35Save $88.01
- $54.99 List price $69.99Save $15.00
- $147.99 List price $179.99Save $32.00
- Reduced Price$33.99 List price $39.99Save $6.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
3WY HTH Pool Test Kit
HTH, 3 Way Test Kit, Performs Up To 100 Tests Per 1 Kit, Tests For Total Chlorine, Total Bromine & PH.
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.31 Pounds|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This kit can also be used to test the pH (alkalinity/acidity) of drinking water.by CommunityAnswer7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Kingsknight6/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do i read the test kit? to know what the level are because im confused on the colors
- the test kit will come with instructions that are very easy to read and follow. You add water to the level line, then add the appropriate amount of drops of solution, then you just match the results to the color chart on the front of the test kitby Kingsknight7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it's like my old one, which it looks like it is (Mine is a few years old b/c I haven't gotten my pool out for a few years. I just now need a new kit.), the proper levels of chemicals in your water will show mid-range color on both of the scales. So, your chlorine will be light yellow, and your ph will be a light pink if you have the right amount of chemicals in your pool. You need to use exactly 5 drops or however many your kit says to use. Fill the tubes up to 3/4 of the way full of water before putting the drops in so you still have room to put the caps on once your drops are in. Make sure you shake them up and down well. Test in the evening or in the shade because it's hard to judge the colors in full sunlight. Your levels don't have to be exact. I mean, as long as your chlorine side isn't a dark orangey yellow or clear you have a good level of chlorine. As long as your ph side isn't fuschia or a dull yellowy-orange, you have a good ph. Again, your kit may be a little different than mine on color, but just make sure your colors are mid-range on both sides.by mostlycloudy7/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$21.55 List price $24.16Save $2.61
- Reduced Price$31.94 List price $43.25Save $11.31