Consider these popular products
- from $18.59
- $74.99 Was $91.87Save $16.88
- from $55.79
- $219.00 List price $350.00Save $131.00
- from $17.89
- $55.79 List price $89.99Save $34.20
- $84.94 Was $96.21Save $11.27
- from $21.05
- from $699.99
- $38.82 List price $49.99Save $11.17
- $104.26 Was $115.99Save $11.73
- from $19.41
- $349.99 List price $539.99Save $190.00
- $299.99 Was $412.40Save $112.41
- from $86.19
HTC One M7 32GB AT&T Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Android Cell Phone - Silver
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HTC One features a 4-7 in- full HD display and is powered by the Snapdragon 600, a quad-core chip, plus an enhanced stereo sound-Specification- Display 4-7 in-- Camera HTC Ultra Pixel- Processor Speed 1-7 GHz- OS Android 4-2 Jelly Bean- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards-- Color - Silver- Dimension - 5-29 L x 0-35 W x 2-75 H in-- Item Weight - 5-04 oz- SKU: JGS974
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No Charter is not a provider of the HTC one. ATT, Tmobile and Sprint all sale the HTC one and that is it as of nowby Buddy19916/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this phone is not unlocked. It is a contract this one I believe being through ATT. The straight out price without a contract is $650.by Buddy19917/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?