Everyday computing just got easier with the HP 15 TouchSmart Laptop. Enjoy true reliability on the road or at home with a simple yet powerful value-packed laptop that gets the job done.
HP Sparkling Black 15.6" 15-d040nr TouchSmart Laptop PC:Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Pentium N3510 processor
2.0GHz, 2MB L2 Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 750GB SATA hard drive
Store 500,000 photos, 214,000 songs or 395 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 15.6" touchscreen display
Intel HD Graphics with HDMI and VGA capabilities
- HP TrueVision HD webcam
- SD memory card reader
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 3-cell lithium ion battery
- 6.07 lbs, 1.17" x 14.88" x 10.2"
Support and Warranty:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1
- McAfee LiveSafe (30 days complimentary updates)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
What's In The Box:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord and AC adapter
- 3-cell battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.